Four Peaks engineers and scientists have led a wide range of environmental modeling projects nationwide and internationally. Our experience includes:
- Hydraulic and hydrodynamic modeling
- Temperature modeling
- Eutrophication and surface water quality modeling
- Sediment and contaminant fate and transport in surface water and groundwater
- Groundwater-surface water interactions
We know the breadth of environmental models available for water quality and water resource evaluations. When an off-the-shelf model doesn’t meet your requirements, our experts can enhance the capabilities of existing models, combine modeling frameworks or develop code for a tailored modeling tool that is capable of meeting the objectives.
Integrated Data Solutions
We provide our clients with dynamic reporting tools that are fully customizable and harness advances in computing performance and software. We can also help you organize your existing data files to retain institutional knowledge and prevent stranding your investment in the original data collection. Getting the most out of your data has never been easier.
- Mining data streams (e.g., PTAGIS, SCADA systems, sensor data, other web-based data)
- Data analytics
- Database architecture, operation and maintenance
- Real-time reporting tools for biologists and managers
- Comprehensive data management support
- Customizable user interfaces